The Creative Education Foundation is proud to partner with New & Improved to co-sponsor a series of free webinars and deeper dive, online workshops to support your continued creativity education. Whether you are new to deliberate creativity, innovation training, and change leadership or looking to refresh your daily creative practice, these easy and affordable virtual sessions are a valuable tool. Join us on January 26th for “The Secrets of Design Thinking”.
POWER-UP INNOVATION VIRTUAL WORKSHOP
THE SECRETS OF DESIGN THINKING!
QUICKLY LEARN AND APPLY DESIGN PRINCIPLES
SOLVE EVERY PROBLEM WITH 6 PROVEN STEPS
Perfect Participant: Anyone interested in helping themselves, or others, become improved innovation producers.
$99 / PARTICIPANT (includes recording)
»Request more info
VIRTUAL WORKSHOP DESCRIPTION:
DO YOU WANT TO GET BETTER AT INNOVATION?
Join Bob Eckert and Natalie Jenkins of New & Improved and Jennifer Holmes of Houston Community College for this 90 minute intensive and fun session to pick up practical tips you can begin applying immediately.
This eWorkshop is for anyone wanting to improve their ability to:
• Uncover opportunities
• Define problems accurately and in a way that invites solutions
• Create great solutions and prototypes
• Generate novel ideas on demand
• Strengthen ideas and prototypes with wise evaluation
In other words, anyone trying to make a positive difference in the world.
AS AN ATTENDEE IN THIS “POWER-UP INNOVATION” WORKSHOP YOU WILL:
1. Learn how to navigate the 6 steps of the CPS/Design Thinking process.
2. Strengthen your ability to live emphatically as a source of opportunity finding.
3. Practice the mental discipline of both divergent and convergent thinking.
4. Learn and apply unique tools to aid in both ideation and in choosing among options.
5. Improve your ability to react to rough new ideas that need a little nurturing, rather than contribute to death by a thousand frowns.
6. Understand the basis for CPS/Design Thinking as an open source system able to help you with any of the other innovation methodologies in use today.
7. Join in a community of practice that is steadily improving the world we live in.
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL RECEIVE:
• Overview: A straightforward (no fluff) description of the innovation framework.
• E-game: A gamified way to practice determining what stage of the creative process you’re in and what tools to apply in moving through it well.
• Cheat Sheet: An at-your-fingertips guide to help you apply creative thinking and the tools of divergence & convergence. (This has just been updated & improved – just for you!)
• Recording: This isn’t a one-and-done sort of workshop. Play, Rewind, Pause – whenever you need a refresher.
Have a team of 5 or more you’d like to register? »Request a Group Discount
This Power-Up Innovation Virtual Workshop is Co-Sponsored by:
The Creative Education Foundation’s (CEF) vision is to unlock the creative genius in everyone. The CEF’s primary training program is the Creative Problem Solving Institute (CPSI), a five-day conference, that welcomes people from all industries to learn deliberate creativity, the tools of innovation, and change leadership.
REGISTER TODAY. SPACE IS LIMITED. YOUR FUTURE ISN’T.