Welcome to our Facilitator Directory. The CEF community includes some of the most gifted and experienced facilitators of Creative Problem Solving, strategic planning, innovation, team building, change management, and more. Our online directory gives you access to a global network of best-in-class facilitators and trainers to help you deliver better outcomes by improving the effectiveness of your next meeting, session, workshop, conference or lab.
To be eligible to post on the Facilitator’s Database you must:
– Have been a Leader at the Creative Problem Solving Institute within the last three years.
– Be in good standing with the Creative Education Foundation.
All applications are reviewed before posting and final decisions about eligibility are determined by CEF.
- Subject Matter Expert / Speaker
- Project Management
- Effective Teams / Team Building
- Meeting Facilitation
- Innovation Facilitation (New products; services)
- Branding / Brand Image / Brand Strategy
- Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Training Others in Creativity/Facilitation/CPS
- Advertising / Branding / Marketing
- Business / Industrial
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Development / Fundraising
- Fashion / Personal Care
- Financial Services
- Food & Beverage
- Health / Medical
- Human Resources / Organizational Development
- Internet / Social Media
- New Products & Services
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Tourism / Travel
I created to the heart in 2000 and have been working as a creative facilitator, coach and trainer for the last 15 years, helping individuals, teams, organizations and communities alike in the UK, Europe and a number of other countries around the world.
My passion today is in the facilitation of understanding and change for a sustainable future. This, I deliver in both English and French, and with a knowledge of many cultures, thanks to a very rich personal background and professional history.
Over the years, the company has continued to thrive, thanks to personal recommendations within our client network.
Clients tend to particularly think of me when they need authentic and compassionate leadership to help them face issues related to the need for:
- new insights - using qualitative, ethnographic and co-creation based research approaches
- new and sustainable ideas - using the Creative Problem Solving (CPS) process
- real collaboration within their teams or with their customers - using open listening and dialogue based tools
- visions responding to the emergent needs of the collective - using Theory U
- complex problem solving for change - tactical, strategic or systemic in nature
All of the above often require some form of coaching or training - e.g. (re)learning to think more creatively. No task is either too small or too big. I bring in other experts to any project, as and when required from a global network of friends and colleagues - many met at CPSI conferences!