Welcome to our Facilitator Directory. The CEF community includes some of the most gifted and experienced facilitators of Creative Problem Solving, strategic planning, innovation, team building, change management, and more. Our online directory gives you access to a global network of best-in-class facilitators and trainers to help you deliver better outcomes by improving the effectiveness of your next meeting, session, workshop, conference or lab.
To be eligible to post on the Facilitator’s Database you must:
– Have been a Leader at the Creative Problem Solving Institute within the last three years.
– Be in good standing with the Creative Education Foundation.
All applications are reviewed before posting and final decisions about eligibility are determined by CEF.
- Subject Matter Expert / Speaker
- Project Management
- Effective Teams / Team Building
- Creativity in Education (training youth or educators)
- Meeting Facilitation
- Innovation Facilitation (New products; services)
- Strategic Planning
- Branding / Brand Image / Brand Strategy
- Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Training Others in Creativity/Facilitation/CPS
- Advertising / Branding / Marketing
- Business / Industrial
- Computer Hardware / Software
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Fashion / Personal Care
- Financial Services
- Health / Medical
- Internet / Social Media
- New Products & Services
- Tourism / Travel
- CEF Member
- CEF Past Board Member
- CPSI Core Faculty (18 Hour Course)
- CPSI Presenter
Gregg Fraley is an author, speaker, trainer, facilitator, and innovation consultant. A serial entrepreneur in software and consulting he’s currently a partner and co-founder of KILN Ideas Ltd. KILN invented the IdeaKeg subscription service to have customers mash-up trends with challenges, and developed FuseTrail, a CPS-based Front-End-of-Innovation (FEI) project management guide.
Gregg is the author of Jack’s Notebook, a business fable about structured creative problem solving (CPS). Jack’s Notebook is used by University of California at Berkeley’s Haas Business School, St. John’s, University of Seattle, University of Southern Florida, and Cambridge’s Judge Business School (UK) to augment creativity and innovation curricula. He's a thought leader and his blog has been in the Innovation Excellence Top 40, yearly since 2012.
Gregg is a long time leader at the annual Creative Problem Solving Institute (CPSI) and is a past board member of the Creative Education Foundation. He's a past winner of the Distinguished Leader Award.