Welcome to our Facilitator Directory. The CEF community includes some of the most gifted and experienced facilitators of Creative Problem Solving, strategic planning, innovation, team building, change management, and more. Our online directory gives you access to a global network of best-in-class facilitators and trainers to help you deliver better outcomes by improving the effectiveness of your next meeting, session, workshop, conference or lab.
To be eligible to post on the Facilitator’s Database you must:
– Have been a Leader at the Creative Problem Solving Institute within the last three years.
– Be in good standing with the Creative Education Foundation.
All applications are reviewed before posting and final decisions about eligibility are determined by CEF.
- Subject Matter Expert / Speaker
- Project Management
- Meeting Facilitation
- Innovation Facilitation (New products; services)
- Strategic Planning
- Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Training Others in Creativity/Facilitation/CPS
- Health / Medical
- Human Resources / Organizational Development
- Non-Profit Organizations
- CEF Member
- CPSI Presenter
I am one-half of People Minded Business Inc. - a company focused on boosting innovation and quality in health and human services. Along with my co-director, Janeen Halliwell, we can assist your organization to:
- find out what matters most to your customers, and clearly define the challenges that need to be addressed
- creatively solve problems when new thinking and ideas are needed
- develop 'pilots' to try out new ideas
We are expert in:
Workshop Design and Facilitation
Creative Problem Solving Facilitation
Action Planning & Process Improvement
Leadership & Team Building.
We draw from a range of disciplines - innovation and quality improvement, creative problem solving and design thinking - to help you design a new and improved way of offering services to people.
We look forward to working with you.