Welcome to our Facilitator Directory. The CEF community includes some of the most gifted and experienced facilitators of Creative Problem Solving, strategic planning, innovation, team building, change management, and more. Our online directory gives you access to a global network of best-in-class facilitators and trainers to help you deliver better outcomes by improving the effectiveness of your next meeting, session, workshop, conference or lab.
To be eligible to post on the Facilitator’s Database you must:
– Have been a Leader at the Creative Problem Solving Institute within the last three years.
– Be in good standing with the Creative Education Foundation.
All applications are reviewed before posting and final decisions about eligibility are determined by CEF.
- Effective Teams / Team Building
- Creativity in Education (training youth or educators)
- Meeting Facilitation
- Innovation Facilitation (New products; services)
- Strategic Planning
- Branding / Brand Image / Brand Strategy
- Training Others in Creativity/Facilitation/CPS
- Advertising / Branding / Marketing
- Business / Industrial
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Development / Fundraising
- Financial Services
- Food & Beverage
- New Products & Services
- CEF Member
Jennifer is an expert practitioner in creative problem solving techniques, an experienced and trained moderator and a strategic force in brand development and positioning.
As an innovation trainer and facilitator, she is well trained in Synectics, Debono, Design Thinking and CPSI creative problem solving methodologies. She has a knack for helping clients unleash their creativity and develop ideas that are “career builders”. Jennifer is also a Springboard leader, teaching the Creative Problem Solving process at the Creative Problem Solving Institute (CPSI) in Buffalo.