Welcome to our Facilitator Directory. The CEF community includes some of the most gifted and experienced facilitators of Creative Problem Solving, strategic planning, innovation, team building, change management, and more. Our online directory gives you access to a global network of best-in-class facilitators and trainers to help you deliver better outcomes by improving the effectiveness of your next meeting, session, workshop, conference or lab.
To be eligible to post on the Facilitator’s Database you must:
– Have been a Leader at the Creative Problem Solving Institute within the last three years.
– Be in good standing with the Creative Education Foundation.
All applications are reviewed before posting and final decisions about eligibility are determined by CEF.
- Subject Matter Expert / Speaker
- Effective Teams / Team Building
- Meeting Facilitation
- Innovation Facilitation (New products; services)
- Strategic Planning
- Branding / Brand Image / Brand Strategy
- Training Others in Creativity/Facilitation/CPS
- Advertising / Branding / Marketing
- Business / Industrial
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Development / Fundraising
- Fashion / Personal Care
- Financial Services
- Food & Beverage
- Human Resources / Organizational Development
- New Products & Services
- Non-Profit Organizations
- CEF Member
- CPSI Core Faculty (18 Hour Course)
I lead individuals, brands, teams and organizations to breakthrough on challenges that require new thinking or a unique perspective.
I do this by leading discussions that are deliberately creative and strategically focused, leveraging the experience and cognitive practices that I've collected over the past 25 years as a moderator, facilitator, trainer and coach (e.g., Synectics, the Osborne-Parnes model of Creative Problem Solving [CPS], FourSight Thinking Profile, MBTI®, Lateral Thinking and LEGO® Serious Play®).
The workshops I plan are typically productive, insightful, fun, engaging, inspiring and energizing. Participants always leave with a plan of action and a most have adopted a fresh attitude about the challenges ahead