Welcome to our Facilitator Directory. The CEF community includes some of the most gifted and experienced facilitators of Creative Problem Solving, strategic planning, innovation, team building, change management, and more. Our online directory gives you access to a global network of best-in-class facilitators and trainers to help you deliver better outcomes by improving the effectiveness of your next meeting, session, workshop, conference or lab.
To be eligible to post on the Facilitator’s Database you must:
– Have been a Leader at the Creative Problem Solving Institute within the last three years.
– Be in good standing with the Creative Education Foundation.
All applications are reviewed before posting and final decisions about eligibility are determined by CEF.
- Subject Matter Expert / Speaker
- Project Management
- Effective Teams / Team Building
- Meeting Facilitation
- Innovation Facilitation (New products; services)
- Strategic Planning
- Branding / Brand Image / Brand Strategy
- Process Improvement
- Training Others in Creativity/Facilitation/CPS
- Advertising / Branding / Marketing
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Fashion / Personal Care
- Financial Services
- Food & Beverage
- Health / Medical
- New Products & Services
Bilingual and bicultural expert with nearly 20 years’ experience in consumer insights for product and brand strategy. Creative thinker, grounded in marketing, gets more from consumers – General Market and Hispanic. Expertise in facilitating workshops to make insights work harder within organizations.
- Unleash the unconscious in consumers, leveraging experience from 1500+ insights and strategy sessions
- Empower respondents to provide richer responses through using customized techniques with backing from Anthropology, Behavioral Economics, and Psychology
- Uncover new thinking that leads to innovative ideas through adept use in various creativity models including Design Thinking, Synectics, and the Thinking Skills Model
- Facilitate groups to uncover breakthrough ideas which gives brands a competitive advantage, using the Creative Problem Solving process which has been successful for companies like Disney, MIT, Kimberly-Clarke, New Balance, Kraft, Google, and many more
- Bridges the gap between insights and strategy, M.S. in Creativity, Creative Problem Solving & Change Leadership from State University of New York (SUNY); B.B.A in Management and Marketing from Idaho State University
- Award-winning service, awarded the 2015 Maryanne Pflug Spirit Award
- Expertise in marketing and advertising strategy, lead account strategist for several Procter & Gamble accounts spanning several years
- Provide clients with cutting edge knowledge gained through several years as Co-Chair for the Creativity and Innovation Special Interest Group of the Qualitative Research Consultants Association