Welcome to our Facilitator Directory. The CEF community includes some of the most gifted and experienced facilitators of Creative Problem Solving, strategic planning, innovation, team building, change management, and more. Our online directory gives you access to a global network of best-in-class facilitators and trainers to help you deliver better outcomes by improving the effectiveness of your next meeting, session, workshop, conference or lab.
To be eligible to post on the Facilitator’s Database you must:
– Have been a Leader at the Creative Problem Solving Institute within the last three years.
– Be in good standing with the Creative Education Foundation.
All applications are reviewed before posting and final decisions about eligibility are determined by CEF.
- Subject Matter Expert / Speaker
- Effective Teams / Team Building
- Creativity in Education (training youth or educators)
- Meeting Facilitation
- Innovation Facilitation (New products; services)
- Strategic Planning
- Process Improvement
- Training Others in Creativity/Facilitation/CPS
- Business / Industrial
- New Products & Services
- Tourism / Travel
- Other Industry
- CEF Member
- CPSI Presenter
Innovator, Very Highly Creative, Artist, Leader, Product development, Coach, Trainer , Management, Business Developer , Visionary, Strategist, Oportunity and Intuition training, Team Coaching and development, New products and oportunity identification and followtrue, Profits increase identification and strategic Planing, mprovisation.