Welcome to our Facilitator Directory. The CEF community includes some of the most gifted and experienced facilitators of Creative Problem Solving, strategic planning, innovation, team building, change management, and more. Our online directory gives you access to a global network of best-in-class facilitators and trainers to help you deliver better outcomes by improving the effectiveness of your next meeting, session, workshop, conference or lab.
To be eligible to post on the Facilitator’s Database you must:
– Have been a Leader at the Creative Problem Solving Institute within the last three years.
– Be in good standing with the Creative Education Foundation.
All applications are reviewed before posting and final decisions about eligibility are determined by CEF.
- Subject Matter Expert / Speaker
- Project Management
- Effective Teams / Team Building
- Meeting Facilitation
- Innovation Facilitation (New products; services)
- Branding / Brand Image / Brand Strategy
- Training Others in Creativity/Facilitation/CPS
- Advertising / Branding / Marketing
- Business / Industrial
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Development / Fundraising
- Fashion / Personal Care
- Food & Beverage
- New Products & Services
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Tourism / Travel
- CEF Member
- CPSI Core Faculty (18 Hour Course)
- CPSI Presenter
Missy Carvin is a CPSI-trained facilitator whose energy and enthusiasm are well known. She has completed the Integrating Creative Leadership program at the Creative Problem Solving Institute and has been a frequent presenter at CPSI, Florida Creativity Weekend, and Mindcamp. Missy is also a qualitative research consultant and an active member of the Qualitative Research Consultants Association (QRCA). She loves finding fun and interesting ways to solve complex challenges with both adults and kids, and has extensive experience facilitating creative problem solving sessions in both the corporate and not-for-profit spheres.