Welcome to our Facilitator Directory. The CEF community includes some of the most gifted and experienced facilitators of Creative Problem Solving, strategic planning, innovation, team building, change management, and more. Our online directory gives you access to a global network of best-in-class facilitators and trainers to help you deliver better outcomes by improving the effectiveness of your next meeting, session, workshop, conference or lab.
To be eligible to post on the Facilitator’s Database you must:
– Have been a Leader at the Creative Problem Solving Institute within the last three years.
– Be in good standing with the Creative Education Foundation.
All applications are reviewed before posting and final decisions about eligibility are determined by CEF.
- Effective Teams / Team Building
- Meeting Facilitation
- Innovation Facilitation (New products; services)
- Strategic Planning
- Change Management
- Training Others in Creativity/Facilitation/CPS
- Business / Industrial
- Computer Hardware / Software
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Development / Fundraising
- Financial Services
- Food & Beverage
- Health / Medical
- Human Resources / Organizational Development
- Internet / Social Media
- Non-Profit Organizations
- CEF Member
- CPSI Presenter