Welcome to our Facilitator Directory. The CEF community includes some of the most gifted and experienced facilitators of Creative Problem Solving, strategic planning, innovation, team building, change management, and more. Our online directory gives you access to a global network of best-in-class facilitators and trainers to help you deliver better outcomes by improving the effectiveness of your next meeting, session, workshop, conference or lab.
To be eligible to post on the Facilitator’s Database you must:
– Have been a Leader at the Creative Problem Solving Institute within the last three years.
– Be in good standing with the Creative Education Foundation.
All applications are reviewed before posting and final decisions about eligibility are determined by CEF.
- Subject Matter Expert / Speaker
- Effective Teams / Team Building
- Creativity in Education (training youth or educators)
- Meeting Facilitation
- Innovation Facilitation (New products; services)
- Training Others in Creativity/Facilitation/CPS
- Business / Industrial
- Computer Hardware / Software
- Financial Services
- Health / Medical
- Human Resources / Organizational Development
- New Products & Services
- Non-Profit Organizations
- CEF Member
- CPSI Presenter
Trainer and facilitator Paul Reali of OmniSkills, LLC, helps teams discover and mine their creative potential. Recent customers include Bristol-Myers Squibb, Capital One, Eaton, Lowe’s, Macy's, and Raytheon. Paul has an MBA from Syracuse University with a major in Innovation Management, and an MS in Creativity from the International Center for Studies in Creativity at SUNY Buffalo State. He is the co-author of Creativity Rising: Creative Thinking and Creative Problem Solving in the 21st Century. Paul is also the managing editor of ICSC Press. He lives in Charlotte, NC.