Welcome to our Facilitator Directory. The CEF community includes some of the most gifted and experienced facilitators of Creative Problem Solving, strategic planning, innovation, team building, change management, and more. Our online directory gives you access to a global network of best-in-class facilitators and trainers to help you deliver better outcomes by improving the effectiveness of your next meeting, session, workshop, conference or lab.
To be eligible to post on the Facilitator’s Database you must:
– Have been a Leader at the Creative Problem Solving Institute within the last three years.
– Be in good standing with the Creative Education Foundation.
All applications are reviewed before posting and final decisions about eligibility are determined by CEF.
- Subject Matter Expert / Speaker
- Effective Teams / Team Building
- Meeting Facilitation
- Innovation Facilitation (New products; services)
- Strategic Planning
- Branding / Brand Image / Brand Strategy
- Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Training Others in Creativity/Facilitation/CPS
- Advertising / Branding / Marketing
- Business / Industrial
- Computer Hardware / Software
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Fashion / Personal Care
- Financial Services
- Food & Beverage
- Health / Medical
- Home & Property
- Human Resources / Organizational Development
- New Products & Services
- Tourism / Travel
- Other Industry
- CEF Member
- CEF Board Member
- CPSI Core Faculty (18 Hour Course)
- CPSI Presenter
My mission is to SHARPEN STRATEGIC CREATIVITY, TO PRODUCE REAL RESULTS for my clients. Underlying all my work is the mantra that creative thinking and innovation must drive results. Yes, it’s true that the idea generation phase needs to be engaging, playful, and energizing for you and your team. That’s a necessary pillar of the creative problem-solving process – because it’s a critical factor in driving results. But it can’t be about only the playful, divergent phase. You also need equal attention to the other pillars of innovative thinking. I help you achieve real results through sharpening your creative thinking at every stage. So you get the same level of energy, expertise, and focus all along the journey – including the insight / opportunity discovery on the front end and the hard work of prioritizing and optimizing ideas on the back end.
I’m extremely fortunate that I make my living doing something I’m truly passionate about. I thrive on seeing people’s eyes light up when they realize they can think differently, they can solve problems more effectively, they can achieve their objectives more innovatively. (And each of us can, once we learn a few tools & techniques. If you don’t believe me, let’s talk. I’ll prove to you that you can.)
Some of the world’s largest corporations call on me to consult with them on innovation initiatives, strategy, and culture. Clients include Georgia Pacific, Kashi, PPG, Kellogg’s, Pepsico, Clorox, Bank of America, Novartis, PetCo, AstraZeneca, P&G, Wells Fargo, Marriott, Chase, and HGTV, among others.
I design and manage strategic innovation projects, lead creative meetings & design thinking sessions, and facilitate better thinking in your strategic planning and visioning work. I also help companies create a culture of innovation, by proactively managing for it.
My unique methodology for customer-centered innovation & co-creation turns your customers into powerful Idea Ignitors®, through training them in creative thinking techniques. With this training, they are far better equipped to proactively generate ideas for you and help you co-create products, services, communications, or solve any other challenge that needs customer input.
The NASA John F. Kennedy Space Center invited me to be a keynote speaker for their annual Innovation Expo, and I speak frequently about innovation & creativity across the U.S. and around the globe. I have spoken in places as diverse as South Africa, Italy, South Korea, Sweden, the U.K., China, France, Brazil, Mexico, and Greece.
I also teach courses in applied creative thinking / design thinking / innovation at Harvard University. I can bring this same training to your company, so you and your team are better problem solvers every day.
In prior corporate roles, I drove marketing and innovation for brands like Gatorade, Hasbro, Sunbeam, Fruit of the Loom, Quaker Rice Cakes, Calgon, AquaFresh, and Kibbles ‘n Bits.
If you need to sharpen creative thinking and produce real results at your company, I can help.
- Design Thinking
- Strategic Planning or Visioning
- Large Scale Innovation Meetings / Hack-a-thons
- Co-creation with your customers
- Consumer insight identification and opportunity area discovery
- Creative Problem Solving
- Design Thinking
- Concept Writing
- Facilitator Training
- Consulting in innovation culture change to make innovation part of the culture rather than a sporadic event.
- Keynote speaking about innovation and creative thinking. Particular expertise in how human cognitive biases inhibit creative thinking, and how to get around these innovation-killing habits.
- Custom-designed processes to delve into and solve your unique business challenges.