Creative Education Foundation COVID-19 Health Policy
CEF acknowledges the importance of community-wide vaccination to create a safe environment for all of our attendees, volunteers, and staff. We strongly encourage all, who are able, to get vaccinated.
Proof of Vaccination
Registered attendees will receive a Health Pass email with instructions about how to enter your vaccination or negative test information in advance of the event. Attendees may also display proof on a smartphone or present a physical copy.
Accepted Forms of ID
The government-issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport, is required by all attendees 18 years and older. Attendees under 18 must be accompanied by an adult who meets the above requirements.
“Fully vaccinated” means on the day of the event, as shown on the confirmation of registration information, a attendee is:
- at least 14 days after their second dose of an FDA or WHO approved two dose COVID-19 vaccine, or
- at least 14 days after their single dose of an FDA or WHO approved single dose COVID-19 vaccine.
The only exceptions are:
- attendees who need reasonable accommodations due to a medical exception or a sincerely held belief, who must also show proof of a negative COVID-19 test (see details below).
Attendees who are not able to be vaccinated, for one of the reasons listed above, must provide, instead of evidence of vaccination, proof of one of the following:
- negative COVID-19 rapid test taken within 6 hours of the performance start time, or
- negative COVID-19 rapid test taken on-site.
Mask and Face Shield Policy
CEF will defer to the mask policy of our host venue. Currently, the State of NY and Niagara University, our host venue for CPSI does not require masks. We fully support the wearing of masks, however, and will provide masks for guests.
We are committing to the above requirements through July 31, 2022. Leading up to that date, we will review the current situation and any updated guidance from the CDC and our host venues to determine what changes may need to be made. All changes will be communicated on our website and via our social media platforms.