Announcing Creative Education Foundation’s Innovation Lab
And the first in a series of workshops…
Leverage Change Creatively
Advanced, Large Scale Application of Polarity and Creative Problem Solving
February 5 and March 19, 2022
Alex Osborn, Sid Parnes, and Ruth Noller established and developed the deliberate creativity training and research frontier. In the spirit of continued creativity discovery, Creative Education Foundation is proud to announce our Innovation Lab, a series of workshops which focus on leading edge topics designed with seasoned deliberate creativity professionals in mind. Together, we will develop the next deliberate creativity frontiers.
The first workshop in this series is Leverage Change Creatively: Advanced, Large Scale Application of Polarity and Creative Problem Solving. This advanced 5-hour, 2-Day virtual workshop is designed for deliberate creativity professionals trained in Creative Problem Solving (CPS) and Polarity Thinking.
Saturday, February 5
Saturday, March 19
12– 2:30pm EST
Bestselling author Robert W. “Jake” Jacobs and Polarity Master Elizabeth Monroe-Cook, PhD will present “Leverage Change Creatively.” During this workshop, attendees will be active contributors in the learning process. Together, we will explore how Polarity Thinking is a Creative Problem Solving process. The Presenters will share a case study from the Illumination Project about the large-scale application of Polarity Thinking to bring communities and police departments together to address critical safety, trust, and justice issues. Through this course, we will explore how large scale application of CPS can expand, enhance, and deepen this work.
We will explore future applications of these processes with a goal to advance deliberate creativity thought leadership and implementation. The results of our shared social justice work will be published and shared with the wider CEF community.
To increase our impact in the work through expanding our mindsets, tool sets, and skill sets by merging the wisdom offered by Leverage Change and CPS.
- Stimulated thinking that leads to new and exciting applications for participants through integrating CPS and Polarity Thinking.
- Challenging participants to move beyond simple processes to complexity of application.
- Plans for interim practicum application of lessons learned back in our work, life, conversations with colleagues and prospective clients.
- Understanding how Polarity Thinking was leveraged in the Illumination Project work.
- Understanding Polarity Thinking’s and CPS’s flexibility in supplementing other organizational theories and approaches.
This workshop will include pre-work, interactive learning, incubation time and coaching, and an array of materials included in your registration fee:
- A copy of Jake Jacob’s newly published Leverage Change book.
- Access to the Leverage Change companion program.
- CEF CPS Tip Sheet and registration gift package.
- $3,000 worth of expert training from Jake Jacobs and Liz Monroe-Cook.
- Individual coaching between sessions with Jake Jacobs and Liz Monroe-Cook.
- Specially designed worksheets and materials.
We are offering this advanced course to our seasoned CEF community members for only $197. If you register by January 19, 2022 you get an early bird discount and pay only $147.
We offer this incredible value as a thank you to our dedicated community members who support CEF and who introduce new people to deliberate creativity.